4 bedroom detached house for saleAbbey Gardens, Ashford, TW15
- Located in a quiet cul de sac of only five homes
- NHBC Guarantee
- Solar panels for hot water system
- Megaflo heating system
- Driveway parking for two cars
- Downstairs WC
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Second bedroom with Jack & Jill bathroom
- Intergrated kitchen appliances
- Private walled garden with recently added Sandstone patio area
An immaculate four bedroom detached family home nestled in this select private cul de sac of only five properties in Ashford within close proximity of the high street and local schools. Built only in 2011 the property retains it's 10 year NHBC Guarantee and offers many features including: a welcoming entrance hall with replaced wood flooring, a bright separate living room with patio doors, a stunning open plan kitchen diner with integrated appliances and access to the garden, a downstairs cloakroom, a master bedroom with luxury ensuite shower room and fitted wardrobes, another lovely family bathroom with "jack and jill" access directly onto the second double bedroom, a further third double bedroom and a fourth single bedroom with a built in cupboard. Externally the property offers a driveway to the front with parking for two cars, and a landscaped south facing rear garden surrounded by a high brick wall and a recently laid sandstone patio in front of the laid lawn area. Situated within easy access of the High Street and between three local primary schools we strongly recommend early viewings to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71316818.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8686918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by S J Smith Estate Agents, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.