4 bedroom detached house for saleBurra Cottage, Witney Road, Long Hanborough, Witney, Oxfordshire
- PRIME VILLAGE LOCATION
- DELIGHTFUL DETACHED COTTAGE
- PRESENTED IN EXCELLENT ORDER
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- TWO REFITTED BATHROOMS
- FIREPLACE WITH WOOD BURNING STOVE
- GOOD SIZE GARDENS & PARKING
Crisp, clean and cosy! A lovely detached cottage, well located in this popular village which has an impressive range of local amenities.
Beautifully presented throughout, the accommodation comprises: on the ground floor - a spacious and welcoming entrance hall with timber flooring and stairs off; cloakroom/wc; well fitted kitchen breakfast room; double aspect family or dining room depending on needs with view and glazed doors to garden; nicely proportioned sitting room with fireplace housing a wood burning stove.
On the first floor: four double bedrooms with the master having a dressing room and shower room; family bathroom with roll top bath and contemporary double wash hand basin. Sanitary ware throughout the property is to a high and tasteful standard.
Outside, the gardens are well maintained and have areas of lawn, decking, and paved areas for the off road parking of several cars. A stone built outbuilding completes the picture.
In all, a character property which should not disappoint. Recommended by the Sole Agents.
Long Hanborough is a popular large village standing above the Evenlode Valley, about five miles north-east of Witney. There are shops for day-to-day needs, modern primary school, medical centre, two churches, two pubs and a motor garage. There is a well-used railway station on the Worcester-Oxford-London (Paddington) line, and bus services to Woodstock and the local market town of Witney.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71321039.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIT160260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breckon & Breckon, Witney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.