2 bedroom flat for saleOakley Court,The Crescent, Harlington, Middlesex, UB3
- Electric Security Gated Entrance
- Private development
- Ample communal parking
- Main bedroom with en-suite
- No Stamp Duty for First Time Buyers
- No Upper Chain
- Ideal Investment
- Close to Heathrow Airport
- Recently Refurbished
Henry Wilshire International (Hayes) present this recently refurbished two bedroom first floor flat situated in a private gated development close to Harlington High Street and Heathrow Airport. The property comprises of a communal entrance, inner hallway, reception room with open plan newly fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms one with an en-suite and a good size family bathroom. The flat is further served by night storage heating and double glazing . The property also benefits from communal gardens and secure parking.
Henry Wiltshire have been advised of the following details by the current owners:
Lease remaining - 117 years (approx.)
Service Charge - £1140.00 per annum (approx.)
Ground Rent - £150.00 per annum (approx.)
Council Tax Band C- £1238.18 per annum (approx.)
N.B. Henry Wiltshire International (Hayes), as agents for the vendors, have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. Neither have Henry Wiltshire International (Hayes) as the agents checked the legal documents to verify the leasehold status of the property and any proposed purchasers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71330051.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWH165856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Wiltshire International, Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.