4 bedroom detached house for saleWellesley Place, G68
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED VILLA IN BLACKWOOD LOCALE
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM WITH UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- DOWNSTAIRS WC/UTILITY ROOM
- PRIVATE GARDENS WITH FOREST VIEWS
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH INBUILT TV
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH RECENTLY FITTED EN SUITE
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS AND TRANSPORT LINKS
- VIEW NOW
Robinson Moore is delighted to bring this modern detached property to the open market set within the popular locale of Blackwood, Cumbernauld. Accommodation is formed over 2 levels and extends to lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, downstairs WC, four bedrooms (master with en suite) and family bathroom. Further benefits include private gardens with forest outlook to rear and mono blocked driveway for off street parking. View now on 01236 730035.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference E200218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Moore, Cumbernauld. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.