Land for sale7 Acres or thereabouts Land At, Ty Isaf Farm, Talybont
- Useful parcel of Accommodation/Agricultural Land conveniently situated in the village of Talybont
- Extending to 7 acres or thereabouts
- Gated Roadside Access - Water Supply
- Contained within a fairly stock proof boundary
- Shown edged red on attached plan
- FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER - TENDERS TO BE SUBMITTED IN A SEALED ENVELOPE TO THE TOM PARRY & CO. HARLECH OFFICE BY 12.00 NOON ON 29TH MAY 2019
- Condition: Should the land be granted planning permission for residential/commercial development within the next 10 years an overage charge of 50% of the additional value attributable to the planning
No description available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71335294.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28725173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tom Parry & Co, Harlech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.