2 bedroom flat for saleColbourne Road, Hove
- Attractive Edwardian Conversion
- First Floor 2 Bed Flat
- Well Presented Accommodation
- Generously Proportioned Rooms
- Separate Living Room
- Good Sized Kitchen
- Close to Seven Dials
- Convenient for Brighton and Hove Stations
- Short Walk to St Ann's Well Gardens
- Ideal First Time Buy
**GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £325,000** A delightful 2 double bedroom flat which forms the first floor of an Edwardian converted property in the favored Seven Dials district. Well presented accommodation decorated in modern neutral tones, with separate living room and generously sized kitchen. Useful ground floor entrance hall, ideal for those with bicycles, and large storage loft above. The building is self managed by the 2 flats meaning low overheads. Sought after residential area within easy reach of the popular shops and cafes of Seven Dials, a short walk to St Ann's Well gardens and both Brighton and Hove mainline stations. Ideal first time purchase.
Front Garden - To left hand side of pathway.
Communal Entrance Hall -
Entrance Hall - Ideal area for coat and shoe storage, stairs to first floor.
Landing - Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, storage cupboard, entrance to partially boarded loft.
Living Room - 5.17m x 3.66m (16'11" x 12'0") - Bay window.
Kitchen - 3.97m x 2.39m (13'0" x 7'10") - Range of units at eye and base level, work tops, tiled splash backs, fitted electric oven, gas hob with retractable extractor over, space for washing machine, fridge/freezer, tile effect flooring.
Bedroom 1 - 3.39m x 2.84m (11'1" x 9'3") - Window to front.
Bedroom 2 - 2.97m x 2.41m (9'8" x 7'10") - Window to rear.
Bathroom - Mostly tiled, white suite consisting of bath with mixer tap, electric shower over, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level WC.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71338171.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28726035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Hilton & Co, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.