6 bedroom stately home for saleKeyes Road, Mapesbury Conservation Area, London, NW2
- Stunning semi-detached property
- 6 bedrooms, 2318 sq ft
- 2 reception rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- High ceilings & original wood flooring
- Private 48 ft garden
- Beautifully decorated
- Close to Willesden Green Jubilee Line Station
- Viewing is highly recommended
A truly STUNNING six bedroom family home FOR SALE situated in the ever popular Mapesbury Conservation Area within walking distance to the award winning Mapesbury Dell. The property provides over 2300 sq ft of fabulous living space & a abundance of original features.
Accommodation to the GF a large entrance hall, 22 ft dining room, leading into a fully equipped kitchen, a further reception room & WC. The FF boasts five spacious bedrooms & a family bathroom. The top floor provides a master bedroom, a bathroom and storage.
Keyes Road is a residential road close to transport links including Willesden Green Jubilee Line Station (Zone 2) with great connections into Central London.
Ground Floor -
Reception Room - 19'6x13'5 (5.94m x 4.09m) -
Dining Room - 22'10x15'6 (6.96m x 4.72m) -
Kitchen - 14'8x9'5 (4.47m x 2.87m) -
Garden (Approximate) - 48'10 (14.88m) -
First Floor -
Bedroom 2 - 17'1x13'5 (5.21m x 4.09m) -
Bedroom 3 - 15'7x11'3 (4.75m x 3.43m) -
Bedroom 4 - 14'4x9'3 (4.37m x 2.82m) -
Bedroom 5 - 11'1x8'11 (3.38m x 2.72m) -
Second Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 18'0x13'9 (5.49m x 4.19m) -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71338352.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27608729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Willesden Green, London, Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.