3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGraham Road, Dunstable
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Refitted Bathroom
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Large Rear Garden
- New Gutters with 20 Year Warranty
- Easy Access to M1 Jct 9 and 11A
* SPACIOUS SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME * ENTRANCE PORCH & ENTRANCE HALL * LOUNGE/DINING ROOM * RE-FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM * THREE BEDROOMS * RE-FITTED MODERN BATHROOM * UTILITY ROOM AND GROUND FLOOR W/C * GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING * FRONT & REAR GARDENS * GAS CENTRAL HEATING WITH NEW RADIATORS * NEWLY FITTED DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND DOORS (WHERE SPECIFIED) * GOOD DECORATIVE ORDER THROUGHOUT * POPULAR SOUTH DUNSTABLE LOCATION * NO UPPER CHAIN * MUST BE VIEWED *
Ground Floor Accommodation -
Entrance Porch - Double glazed front door, double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, door leading to:
Entrance Hall - Providing access to all ground floor accommodation, wood laminate flooring, power point, stairs rising to the first floor accommodation.
Cloakroom And W/C - Fitted to comprise of a low level w/c, a wash hand basin set into a vanity unit, window to the side aspect, space and plumbing for washing machine.
Living Room - 5.56m x 3.28m - A spacious dual aspect room with double glazed bow window to the front aspect and french doors to the rear garden, wood laminate flooring, radiator, power points.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 4.01m x 3.15m - A large kitchen/dining room with a modern fitted kitchen area that has been recently re-fitted to comprise of a range of wall, drawer and base level units with work surfaces over, 1 1/2 drainer sink unit, integrated oven and ceramic hob with an extractor hood over, space for a refrigerator/freezer, large pantry, part tiled walls and fully tiled floor, power points, double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted boiler (serving all hot water requirements), power points.
Stairs And Landing - Hatch to loft space with insulation, storage cupboard , fitted carpet to stairs and landing, access to all first floor accommodation.
Bedroom One - 3.68m max x 3.48m - Double glazed front aspect window, built-in wardrobes, wood laminate flooring, radiator, power points.
Bedroom Two - 3.68m max x 3.25m - Double glazed front aspect window, wood laminate flooring, radiator, power points.
Bedroom Three - 2.46m x 2.34m - Double glazed rear aspect window, built-in storage unit, wood laminate flooring, radiator, power points.
Bathroom - A newly re-fitted bathroom comprising of panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, fully-tiled walls and floor, double glazed window to the rear
Separate W/C - Comprising of a low level w/c, tiled walls and floor, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To The Front - Driveway providing off-road parking for two vehicles, gated pedestrian and vehicular access to rear garden.
Large Rear Garden - A large rear garden mainly laid to lawn with sheltered patio area, boundary fencing, shed, detached garage.
Detached Garage - Of prefabrication construction with up and over door. Additional door to side.
Disclaimer - These details have been prepared by Daniel Wesley and the statements contained therein represent his honest personal opinions on the condition of this home. No type of survey has been carried out and therefore no guarantee can be provided in the structure, fixtures and fittings, or services. Where heating systems, gas water or electric appliances are installed. We would like to point out that their working conditions has not been checked. Measurements are taken with Sonic or cloth tape and should not be relied upon for the ordering of carpets or associated goods as accuracy cannot be guaranteed (although they are with a 3" differential.)
Nb - Services and appliances have not been tested.
Viewing - By appointment through Bradshaws.
Note - These are preliminary property particulars that have not been approved by the vendor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71338952.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27608834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaws, Bedfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.