2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFarnon Close, Chesterfield
- Semi Detached House
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Generous Living Room
- Brick/uPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom/WC
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- EPC Rating: D
*** IDEAL STARTER HOME ***
* Occupying a cul-de-sac position is this fantastic TWO Bedroomed Semi Detached House offering well ordered and tastefully presented accommodation, including a Conservatory extension, in this popular residential area, well placed for the amenities on Derby Road and for access to the Town Centre and M1 Motorway and within Hasland Community School catchment.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Generous Living Room, Kitchen, Conservatory, Two Good Sized Bedrooms and Modern Bathroom/WC.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a small lawn and paved pathway leading to the front entrance door, alongside a tarmac driveway providing Off Street Parking. A gate gives access to the enclosed rear garden which comprises of a block paved patio, lawn and raised decking area with further lawn and garden shed beyond.
General - Gas central heating (Combi Boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows and doors
Gross internal floor area - 65.0 sq.m./700 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - A
Secondary School Catchment Area - Hasland Hall Community School
On The Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - With laminate flooring.
Living Room - 4.55m x 3.86m (14'11 x 12'8) - A pleasant reception room with windows to the front and side elevations.
An open plan staircase rises up to the First Floor accommodation.
Kitchen - 3.86m x 2.51m (12'8 x 8'3) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of light beech wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over.
Inset 1½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Integrated fridge, freezer, electric oven and 4-ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine.
A door leads through into the ...
Brick/Upvc Double Glazed Conservatory - 3.35m x 2.77m (11'0 x 9'1) - Spanning the full width of the property and having laminate flooring and French doors which open onto the rear garden.
On The First Floor -
Landing - With loft access hatch to a boarded roof space.
Bedroom One - 3.86m x 2.54m (12'8 x 8'4) - A rear facing double bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two - 3.86m x 2.59m (12'8 x 8'6) - A front facing good sized single bedroom.
Bathroom - Being part tiled and fitted with a white 3-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with mixer shower over, semi inset wash hand basin with vanity unit below and concealed cistern low flush WC.
Heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a small lawn and paved pathway leading to the front entrance door, alongside a tarmac driveway providing Off Street Parking.
A gate gives access to the enclosed rear garden which comprises of a block paved patio, lawn and raised decking area with further lawn and garden shed beyond.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71339876.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27608931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.