3 bedroom terraced house for saleEton Road, Stockton-On-Tees
- Three bedroom mid terraced
- On street parking
- local amenities
- transport routes
- school catchment
This wonderful three bedroom mid terraces family home situated in the popular area of Stockton-On-Tees offers spacious living accommodation, with great primary and secondary school catchment.
This wonderful three bedroom mid terraces family home situated in the popular area of Stockton-On-Tees offers spacious living accommodation, with great primary and secondary school catchment, local amenities and transport routes. This property is a must see and early viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front elevation with radiator
Lounge 12' 6" Max x 14' 2" Max ( 3.81m Max x 4.32m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, gas fireplace, TV/Telephone, point and radiator
Dining Room 12' 3" Max x 14' 2" Max ( 3.73m Max x 4.32m Max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, gas fire place, TV point and radiator
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, gas and electric cooker, stainless steel chimney, CH boiler, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, breakfast bar, storage cupboard, tiled flooring, double glazed window to side elevation and door to yard
Stairs from hallway, storage cupboard, loft access and double glazed window to side elevation
Bedroom One 14' Max x 16' Max ( 4.27m Max x 4.88m Max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes, TV point and radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 2" Max x 9' 5" Max ( 3.71m Max x 2.87m Max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, TV point and radiator
Bedroom Three 15' 9" Max x 14' 5" Max ( 4.80m Max x 4.39m Max )
Double glazed velux window to rear elevation, storage cupboard and TV point
Suite comprising of hand wash basin, WC, bath/mixer taps, shower cubicle, extractor fan, towel rail radiator, tiled floor and walls and double glazed window to front elevation
On street parking, enclosed front garden, block paved, enclosed rear yard
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71340557.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO107885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.