4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEltham Grove, Wibsey, Bradford, BD6
- * NO CHAIN
- * EXTENDED TO SIDE AND REAR
- * SEMI DETACHED
- * HEAD OF CUL DE SAC POSITION
- * FOUR BEDROOMS
- * IMPRESSIVE MASTER BEDROOM
- * LARGE EN-SUITE BATHROOM PLUS SHOWER ROOM
- * THROUGH LOUNGEAND CONSERVATORY
- * FAMILY SIZED BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- * VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED
*** EXTENDED SIDE AND REAR *** HEAD OF THE CUL DE SAC *** Boasting FAMILY SIZED accommodation throughout and currently providing FOUR BEDROOMS with an IMPRESSIVE master bedroom with large en-suite bathroom, well equipped BREAKFAST KITCHEN, laundry room AND CONSERVATORY. Situated on a CORNER PLOT position externally the gardens surround the property with driveway to the front leading to integral garage. Having GCH, DG some aspects of the property do require cosmetic improvements but overall we feel this represents good value for money! Situated within this HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER Village of Wibsey being well placed for many local amenities, Primary/Secondary Schools, Sport Centres and the Motorway Network M606/M62. We feel this will make a fantastic Family Home and encourage a detailed inspection.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71345479.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIB190175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.