3 bedroom terraced house for saleUpper Halliford
- Spacious and beautifully refurbished family home
- Stunning kitchen/family room
- 3-4 Bedrooms
- 2-3 Reception rooms
- Bathroom & separate shower room
- 90' Westerly backing garden
- Ample off street parking
- Close to Upper Halliford village and station
- Immediate possession and no onward chain
This traditional family home has been extended and extensively modernised to now provide a beautiful family home with spacious and adaptable accommodation ideal for todays informal style of living. The show piece of the home is the stunning kitchen/dining room with its contemporary kitchen complimented by a polished porcelain tiled floor, full width patio doors and semi vaulted ceiling giving the room a really sense of space. The original front aspect living room provides a contrast but still with that modern twist, being a comfortable room with a log-burning stove flanked by display arches. The former coal and storeroom have been converted into a study, behind is a deep boiler cupboard ideal for drying washing and storing coats. There is a separate sitting room which would make a 4th bedroom, as it adjoins the shower room. To the first floor are 3 good-sized bedrooms; the two principal bedrooms have built-in wardrobes. Completing the package is a modern bathroom fitted with a white suite incorporating a thermostatic shower over the bath and adjoining is a separate WC.
Outside: The mature westerly backing rear garden extends to approximately 90 with a patio leading to a central lawn inset with mature evergreens and to the rear is a new large timber shed. To the front the drive provides ample off street parking. Council take band: D
Garden & Exterior
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71345573.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 369074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Shepperton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.