2 bedroom flat for saleManhattan, George Street, Manchester
- Completion Q4 2018
- Expected rental yield of 7%
- Close proximity to Piccadilly & Northern Quarter
- Sky gardens, swimming pool, spa & gym
- 1 & 2 bed apartments, 3 & 4 bed townhouses
Manhattan is Manchester’s newest ultra-premium apartment building. Situated in the beating heart of the city, just off New York Street sitting at the entrance to Chinatown, the development comprises 42 one and two bedroom apartments with opulent interiors, a full concierge and a multi-level garden wall housing each apartment’s private terrace.
Marrying contemporary and industrial architecture, this exclusive development brings the epitome of New York loft style elegance to the vibrant connections of an M1 city centre postcode. Situated off New York street at the entrance of Chinatown, Manhattan is home to 42 luxury one and two bedroom apartments. Each has been created with the very highest standards of finish, including floor to ceiling windows and private terraces set into a lush multi-level green wall, for added natural privacy to complement the views - especially the 7th floor duplex penthouses which offer views over King Street and across the city.
The development will be part new build and part conversion of an existing office building, and it is expected to be complete in quarter 4 of 2018
The apartments will be leasehold, with a 250 year lease.
There will be a service charge of approximately £2.95 per sq ft per annum
Ground rent will be; 1 bedroom - £300 pa, 2 bedrooms - £350 pa, 3 bedrooms - £450 pa
1. A £5,000 deposit is payable upon reservation of an apartment
2. 30% of the purchase price is payable upon exchange of contracts, approximately 1 month after reservation paid (minus the reservation fee)
3. Balance of 70% is payable upon project completion
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71346365.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8308048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stevenson Whyte, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.