2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAbbot Road, Stirling
- **CLOSING DATE WEDNESDAY 14TH FEB AT 12NOON**2 Bedroom Semi-Detached Villa
- Extensive Mono-Block Driveway
- Stylish Interior
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
**CLOSING DATE WEDNESDAY 14TH FEB AT 12NOON**A stylish two bedroom semi-detached modern villa, well situated, in a preferred cul-de-sac setting with large mono-block driveway.
**CLOSING DATE WEDNESDAY 14TH FEB AT 12NOON**Offering excellent family accommodation over two levels, consisting of entrance hallway, well-proportioned living room, dining area with patio doors to rear garden, modern fitted kitchen with feature lighting, bathroom with over bath shower and double bedrooms which both benefit from sizeable fitted wardrobes. Excellent storage throughout including partially floored attic space accessed by way of a loft ladder.
All rooms are decorated to an excellent standard with bright fresh décor. Quality floor coverings are included within the sale. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard throughout. Warmth is provided by a recently fitted gas fired central heating boiler and double glazing has been installed. The home benefits from a range of additions, including wi-fi connected boiler, security lighting, as well as hot and cold outside taps. Other items including white goods are available by separate negotiation.
To the front of the home are neat gardens mainly laid to lawn. An extensive mono-blocked driveway allows off-street parking for three family sized cars. The rear garden is south facing and consists of a lawn section and attractive decking with lighting. Substantial timber fencing provides additional privacy and security. A large shed, with power and lighting is also included within the sale.
Lounge 16' 5" max x 11' 7" max ( 5.00m max x 3.53m max )
Dining Area 8' 9" x 7' 2" ( 2.67m x 2.18m )
Kitchen 8' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.64m x 2.26m )
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.53m x 3.17m )
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 8' 4" ( 3.81m x 2.54m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI108238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.