2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlue Bell Close, Inkersall, Chesterfield
- ** Guide Price £135,000 - £140,000 **
- Cul De Sac Location
- Conservatory to Rear
- Well Maintained Rear Garden & Open Views
- Off Street Parking
** Guide Price £135,000 - £140,000 ** Within a CUL DE SAC location offering SPACIOUS accommodation throughout, benefiting from two DOUBLE bedrooms and CONSERVATORY. A well maintained ENCLOSED GARDEN and OFF STREET PARKING to the side, having access to good transport links and local schools.
A side facing timber door opens into the entrance porch which is fitted with a central heating radiator, front facing double glazed window and a door leading into the lounge.
Lounge 17' 4" maximum x 11' 11" including stairs ( 5.28m maximum x 3.63m including stairs )
This well appointed lounge is fitted with a decorative fireplace with marble inset and hearth and gas fire. A front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. A built in understairs storage cupboard and TV point.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 6' 10" ( 3.63m x 2.08m )
Conservatory 11' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.45m x 2.46m )
PVCu construction with rear and side facing windows, laminate flooring, central heating radiator and side facing door opening out onto the rear garden.
Stairs & Landing
Stairs rise from the lounge and give access to the first floor living accommodation with a loft access via loft ladder with light.
Bedroom One 9' 9" maximum x 10' to front of wardrobes ( 2.97m maximum x 3.05m to front of wardrobes )
A rear facing double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window with open views.
Bedroom Two 9' maximum x 11' 10" maximum ( 2.74m maximum x 3.61m maximum )
A front facing bedroom fitted with a built in storage cupboard, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Having a white three piece suite comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and paneled bath with mains shower over. Being fully tiled to the walls and floor, a central heating radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is a laid to lawn area with established hedges whilst having a driveway to the side of the property which offers off street parking and gives access to the rear garden through courtesy timber gate. To the rear is a well maintained enclosed garden with a laid to lawn area enclosed by fence to sides and rear. A patio area and raised decked area offers an ideal space for outside seating and entertaining. Outside tap and power point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71346872.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.