1 bedroom apartment for saleBroadfield Court, Park View Road, Prestwich, Manchester
- On-site management available from 7am until 11pm
- 24 hour Careline speaker system
- Extra care packages available by arrangement
- On-sire bistro serving hot food through the day
- Camera door entry system
- Guest suite
- Homeowners communal lounge
- Laundry room
- Landscaped gardens
- To arrange an appointment to view please call 0345 556 4104
A ONE BEDROOM ASSISTED LIVING APARTMENT SITUATED ON THE FIRST FLOOR
Broadfield Court was built by McCarthy & Stone purpose built for retirement living. The development consists of 48 one and two-bedroom retirement living plus apartments for the over 70s and 14 retirement living apartments for the over 60s. There is an Estates Manager and team available from 7am until 11pm for help and support on site and a 24-hour emergency call system provided via a personal pendant alarm and with call points in the bathroom.
The development includes a Homeowners' lounge and landscaped gardens and a on-site Bistro serving hot food through the day. There is a guest suite for visitors who wish to stay (additional charges apply). A car parking – permit scheme applies, check with the Estate Manager for availability.
1/2 hour of domestic support per week is included in the service charge at Broadfield Court with additional services including care and support available at an extra charge. However, this can be from as little as 15 minutes per session which can be increased or decreased to suit your needs.
Local Area - Broadfield Court is situated in Prestwich, and is located close to the shopping precinct and convenience shops on Rectory Lane and Bury New Road. Adjoining this new precinct is Marks & Spencer Simply Food, whilst the large Tesco Extra Supermarket is little further away. There is also Sedgley Parks shops, which include a Sainsburys local, Lidl and a Post Office which are just South of the site. The site is very prominent on Bury New Road, which is one of the main arterial routes in and out of Manchester city centre. The town has some very good residential areas close by including, Prestwich Park, Sedgley Park, Broughton Park and Whitefield.
Entrance Hall - Front door with spy hole leads to the large entrance hall - the 24-hour Tunstall emergency response pull cord system is situated in the hall. From the hallway there is a door to a walk-in storage cupboard/airing cupboard. Illuminated light switches, smoke detector, apartment security door entry system with intercom and emergency pull cord located in the hall. Doors lead to the bedrooms, living room and bathroom.
Lounge - Feature fire with fitted electric fire. TV and telephone points. Two ceiling lights. Fitted carpets, raised electric power sockets. Partially double glazed doors lead onto a separate kitchen.
Kitchen - Fully fitted kitchen with tiled floor. Stainless steel sink with mono block lever tap. Built-in oven, ceramic hob with extractor hood and fitted integrated fridge, freezer and under pelmet lighting.
Bedroom - Benefiting from a walk-in wardrobe. Ceiling lights, TV and phone point.
Shower Room - Fully tiled and fitted with suite comprising of walk-in shower, WC, vanity unit with sink and mirror above.
Service Charge - • Cleaning of communal windows
• Water rates for communal areas and apartments
• Electricity, heating, lighting and power to communal areas
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Upkeep of gardens and grounds
• Repairs and maintenance to the interior and exterior communal areas
• Contingency fund including internal and external redecoration of communal areas
• Buildings insurance
• Domestic Assistance (to help you with jobs like dusting, vacuuming or changing the best (30 minutes per week is included in your service charge).
The service charge does not cover external costs such as your Council Tax, electricity or TV, but does include the cost of your Estates Manager, your water rates, the 24-hour emergency call system, the heating and maintenance of all communal areas, exterior property maintenance and gardening. To find out more about service charges please contact your Property Consultant or Estates Manager.
Car Parking Permit Scheme- Subject To Availability - Parking is by allocated space subject to availability. The fee is usually £250 per annum, but may vary by development. Permits are available on a first come, first served basis. Please check with the Estates Manager on site for availability.
Ground Rent - £435.00 pa
Leasehold - 999 years from 2016
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71347112.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27610176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McCarthy & Stone Resales, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.