3 bedroom detached house for saleWoolbrook Road, Braeburn Park, Crayford
- STUNNING THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- SITUATED ON SOUGHT AFTER COMMUTER DEVELOPMENT
- PRESENTED TO SHOW HOME STANDARD THROUGHOUT
- REFITTED WHITE GLOSS KITCHEN WITH NUMEROUS INTEGRAL APPLIANCES
- REFITTED BATHROOM, ENSUITE SHOWER & CLOAKROOM
- NEAR ZONE 6 RAIL STATION & TOWN
- CHOICE OF RANGE OF SCHOOLS
- EPC RATING D
- EASY ACCESS TO A2/M25
- VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Price guide £500,000 - £530,000 A stunning three bedroom detached house presented at show home condition throughout whereby high end finishes have been used to create a beautiful contemporary family home. The property has been much improved recently, and in particular, having a wonderful white gloss refitted Kitchen/ breakfast area incorporating Quartz worktops and many appliances including wine cooler, a refitted Bathroom, Ensuite shower, and Cloakroom. Further features include Kardean flooring with underfloor heating, Instant hot water tap, Electric roller garage door and large parking forecourt to front. INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71347895.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8537059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Livermores The Estate Agents, Crayford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.