2 bedroom detached house for saleShepperton
- OPEN DAY 24TH FEBRUARY 2018 10AM-12NOON, CALL TO BOOK A VIEWING
- 2 Bedrooms
- Modern detached home in the heart of the village
- Front aspect living room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Guest cloakroom
- Westerly backing rear garden
- Privately owned lane to rear
- No onward chain
- Good decorative order
This individual detached home was constructed in 2008 to a contemporary design and is a rare find. The front aspect living room has a square bay ideally positioned to catch the morning sun and to the rear is the kitchen/breakfast room that has double French doors opening onto the westerly backing garden, perfect for those summer entertaining. The kitchen/breakfast room has been fitted with a range of high gloss fronted units with contrasting solid hard wood work surfaces inset with a stainless steel gas hob with matching back plate, cooker hood over and electric oven under. Provision has been made for a washing machine and there is space for a freezer under the breakfast bar. Completing the ground floor accommodation and neatly tucked under the stairs is a useful guest cloakroom. To the first floor are 2 bedrooms, the back bedroom having a recess for freestanding wardrobes. Both share the bathroom that is fitted with an attractive 3 piece white suite. Outside: The front and rear gardens are mainly laid to lawn and are totally enclosed and screened, making them both very useable areas. To the rear is a private lane owned by the property with pedestrian access arrangements to the neighbouring premises; this lane provides parking. Council Tax Band D
Garden & Exterior
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71348456.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 317585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Shepperton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.