3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWall Park Road, Brixham
- DISCOVER YOUR HOME IN BRIXHAM
- FULLY-FITTED STYLISH KITCHENS AND BATHROOMS
- THREE BEDROOMS WITH A MASTER EN-SUITE
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY PARKING
- AVAILABLE SPRING 2018
- RESERVE TODAY
DISCOVER YOUR NEW BLOOR HOME IN BRIXHAM at Berry Head Park. This three bedroom traditional style home offers good size accommodation for couples and families. There are two bathrooms and a cloakroom, garage and parking. To the rear is a fully enclosed garden making it safe for children and pets.
Bloor Homes at berry Head Park features a stunning selection of two, three and four bedroom homes. This unique development will appeal to those who appreciate having a picturesque harbour-town on their door-step, while being only a stones throw from some of the most spectacular coastal landscapes in the county.
Conveniently situated off Wall Park Road, around 15 minutes walk from the quayside and a host of local amenities, sensitively designed to complement and protect the beauty of the existing local landscape.
Brixham is one of the UK's busiest fishing ports and a supplier of fish to some of the very best restaurants in the UK.
As well as a cricket and football club, there is a library, Heritage Museum, leisure centre and theatre.
Shoalstone pool, a popular open-air seawater pool has spectacular views over Torbay and breakwater beach is perfect for canoeists, fishermen, scuba divers and snorkeling fans.
Garage, Parking & Gardens
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-71348846.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PGN307542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Paignton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.