12 bedroom country house for saleBishopsgate House, Surrey
- 34 Acres of land
- Principal Period House
- An elegant suite of reception rooms
- Indoor swimming pool and tennis court
- Ample separate staff accommodation and secondary house
- Helicopter pad
- Landscaped gardens and grounds
- Stable yard and estate out buildings
- Located Approximately 45 minutes from Central London
- Situated in the heart of the most exclusive part of Royal Berkshire
Situated in the heart of the most exclusive part of Surrey on the border of Royal Berkshire, Bishopsgate House offers sumptuous accommodation with five extremely elegant reception rooms arranged around the reception hall. The first and second floors provide luxurious bedroom suites as well as spacious guest and staff flats. In terms of leisure facilities there is a magnificent indoor swimming pool complex, a floodlit tennis court and excellent equestrian amenities including extensive stabling, sand school and paddocks. There is significant ancillary living accommodation which comprises the detached three bedroom cottage and several staff flats situated around a courtyard over the extensive garaging. The house is approached through impressive electric gates. A long driveway leads through a wide expanse of lawn with a variety of mature trees and banks of rhododendrons along the borders, to a brick paved turning circle with a central fountain, in front of the house. A spur off the main drive serves the stable block, riding arena, staff accommodation/garaging and cottage. It continues to the rear entrance with another set of wrought iron gates. A gate leads from the stable yard to a further cobbled yard with 3 bay open garage, implement store and workshop. Beyond is the kitchen garden with 3 large greenhouses, orchard and gardener`s room. To the rear of the house, a path leads to an ornamental fountain and lawns beyond, with colourful borders.
Location: Windsor 4 miles, Ascot 7.5 miles, Vrginia Water 2 miles(London Waterloo 45 mins), M25 (Junction 13) 3.5 miles
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71348951.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rokstone, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.