4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBrunswick Street, Reading
- Book Viewings On Our Website 24/7
- Brand New Fixtures & Fittings
- Private West Facing Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Close To Reading West Train Station
- Gas Central Heating
- Ideal Family Home or Investment Purchase
Reading Estate Agent are pleased to offer this one of a kind end terrace property available for sale. Split over two floors the property comprises a kitchen/diner, family bathroom and living room downstairs with four bedrooms on the first floor. The kitchen/diner opens out into a long stretch of private garden with parking available at the rear and the whole house has been completely refurbished prior to coming on the market. Viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate what this unique property has to offer.
Vendors Position: No Chain
Parking: Private For 1 Car
Train Links: Reading West 0.5 Miles Away
Bus Links: 33 Bus stop 0.2 Miles Away
Windows: Double Glazed
Potential Rental Income: £1100pcm
Council Tax Band: B (£1478 Annually)
Garden Direction: West Facing
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: Property Ombudsman (D10829)
Client Money Protection provided by: Readingestateagent (lettings1)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71349586.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reading Estate Agent, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.