3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAston Close, Waddington, Lincoln
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms & Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom Suites
- Beautifully Maintained Gardens
- Off-Road Parking & Garage
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Waddington is this beautifully presented and well appointed three bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from two reception rooms, conservatory, modern bathroom and shower room, off-road parking, garage and generously laid to lawn gardens.
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Waddington is this beautifully presented and well appointed three bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from two reception rooms, conservatory, modern bathroom and shower room, off-road parking, garage and generously laid to lawn gardens. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Dining Room, Lounge, Kitchen, Conservatory, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom and Shower Room. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACE AND STANDARD OF ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
With double glazed front entrance door, tiled flooring, storage cupboard, airing cupboard, telephone point, wall mounted panel radiator, loft access with ladder and lighting, smoke alarm and doors through to the further accommodation.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' ( 3.61m x 2.74m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 12' x 8' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.46m )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a TV point.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.33m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, TV point, fitted wardrobes and drawers and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.30m )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, two wall mounted panel radiators and a TV point.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and a walk-in shower; complete with tiled walls and flooring, an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, extractor fan and a heated chrome towel rail.
Being fitted with a modern three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower over; complete with an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, fully tiled walls and flooring, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan and a no touch mirror.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 10' 11" ( 4.22m x 3.33m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a ceramic one and a half bowl sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a slimline dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer and tumble dryer and integrated appliances including a electric oven, microwave, hob with cooker hood, dual aspect double glazed windows to the side and rear, door to the side and a breakfast bar.
Lounge 16' x 13' 10" ( 4.88m x 4.22m )
Having double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect into the Conservatory, wall mounted panel radiator, wall lights, TV point and a fireplace with brick surround.
Conservatory 14' 6" x 10' 9" ( 4.42m x 3.28m )
Having double glazed windows to the rear and both side aspects, reflective strip roof, wall lights, ceiling fan, electric heater and a double glazed door to the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area with decorative shrubs and a driveway providing off-road parking for multiple vehicles with outside tap and dusk till dawn lighting. The rear garden is generously laid to lawn with a plethora of herbaceous shrubs and mature trees, two separate patio areas, greenhouse with power, pond with power and a landscaped area; all of which is enclosed to perimeters.
Garage 20' 1" x 11' 6" ( 6.12m x 3.51m )
With two thirds/one third hinge door, power, lighting, single glazed window to the side aspect and a single glazed door to the side aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71350544.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR111935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.