4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWolsey Way, Lincoln
- Four Bedrooms & Two Reception Rooms
- Off-Road Parking & Garage
- Well Maintained Gardens
- Wide Range of Local Amenities
Situated in a popular and sought after uphill position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this spacious and well appointed four bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from off-road parking, garage, well maintained rear garden, en-suite to the master and a wide range of local amenities
Situated in a popular and sought after uphill position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this spacious and well appointed four bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from off-road parking, garage, well maintained rear garden, en-suite to the master and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Rear Porch, Four Bedrooms with an En-suite to the Master and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With front entrance door, an obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, vinyl flooring, airing cupboard, coving and doors to the further accommodation.
Lounge 15' 1" excluding bay x 14' 10" max ( 4.60m excluding bay x 4.52m max )
Having a uPVC bay window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV and telephone points, uPVC window to the side aspect, coving and an electric fireplace with decorative surround.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.91m x 3.33m )
Having uPVC sliding doors to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and coving.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.33m x 3.28m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel two bowl sink and drainer, space for a washing machine fridge freezer and an integrated double electric oven and a four burner gas hob with cooker hood; complete with a breakfast bar, tiled flooring, uPVC window to the rear aspect, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted panel radiator and a single glazed door to the rear aspect.
Having a uPVC door to the side aspect leading out to the garden.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.30m )
Having a uPVC window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and coving.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and a shower cubicle; complete with tiled flooring, heated towel rail and an obscure uPVC window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.33m x 2.77m )
Having sliding doors to the rear aspect, coving and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" excluding alcove x 8' 10" ( 3.86m excluding alcove x 2.69m )
Having uPVC windows to both side aspects and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 7' ( 3.00m x 2.13m )
Having a uPVC window to the front aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath; complete with an obscure uPVC window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, shaver point, an obscure uPVC window to the front aspect and fully tiled walls and flooring.
To the front of the property there are lawned areas with hedgerow and a driveway providing off-road parking in front of the garage. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a patio area ideal for seating; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters by fencing with the further benefit of three sheds.
Garage 17' x 15' 5" ( 5.18m x 4.70m )
With electric up and over door, power, lighting, single glazed door to the side aspect and central heating boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71350562.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR112705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.