4 bedroom detached house for saleCanon Grove, Yarm
- A Deceptively Spacious Four Bedroom Detached Family Home Benefitting from a Full Width Ground Floor Extension to the Rear
- Offering Versatile Accommodation, Which Has Been Tastefully Decorated & Enhanced by High Quality Fittings
- Delightful Lounge with Front Bay Window & Remote Controlled Wall Mounted Electric Fire
- Family Room (Formerly the Dining Room) Leading to the Garden Room with Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Dining Room Opening to the Kitchen Which Provides a Good Range of Fitted Units & Built in Oven & Hob
- The Ground Floor Also Provides a Spacious Study/Playroom, Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- En-Suite Shower Room to the Master Bedroom & an Attractively Refitted Bathroom with White Suite & Wall & Floor Tiling
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Pleasant Lawned Gardens to the Front & Rear with a Block Paved Driveway Providing Off Street Parking
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A Superbly Presented Four Bedroom Detached Property with a Full Width Ground Floor Extension to the Rear. Set Within This Popular Area of Yarm and Offering Attractively Presented Accommodation Which Will Only Be Fully Appreciated Upon Internal Viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71351258.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OOH170125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.