2 bedroom flat for saleHartington Road, London
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Wood floors
- Smart wave WiFi controlled heaters
- Lift access
- Quiet location
- Private balcony, plus a communal roof terrace
- Allocated parking
- Long lease, circa 980 years
- Short walk to West Ealing's future Crossrail link
- Close to the shops and amenities of Ealing Broadway and West Ealing
A larger than average, two bed two bath apartment set on the third floor of this desirable art-deco period block in the heart of West Ealing. With benefits of a spacious open plan kitchen/ living area, wood flooring, a private balcony and allocated parking, this property is also offered in very good condition and with a long lease. Conveniently located with it being a short walk to extensive restaurants, shops and amenitines of Ealing Broadway, as well as the two future Crossrail links at West Ealing and Ealing Broadway. Offered to market chain free and would make a fabulous rental investment or first time purchase to get on the London ladder.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.