3 bedroom detached house for sale13 Campbell Drive, Larbert, Stirlingshire, FK5
- Stunning Accomodation
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Fabulous Kitchen and Bathroom
- Extensive Lounge and Conservatory
- Well Maintained Gardens
- Large Wooden Outhouse
Village Estates are delighted to welcome to the market this stunning, seldom available 3 bedroomed detached villa in the sought after area of Larbert. Internally the property comprises of a welcoming hallway which gives access to a stunning fully fitted kitchen with a generous range of base and wall mounted units, integrated oven, hob, hood, fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. The kitchen leads to a fabulous size conservatory with access out to the rear garden. The hallway also leads to an extensive lounge with gas fire and surround with ample space for dining. The lower level is complete with a bright W.C and 3rd double bedroom which can be utilized as a dining room or study. The upper level comprises of 2 double bedrooms all boasting mirror wardrobes offering excellent storage space. The Upper level is complete with a stunning family bathroom comprising of a 3 piece white suite with shower over bath. The property benefits from a system of gas central heating and is fully double glazed. Externally the property sits on a generous size plot with well maintained gardens to the front and rear. There is a good size monobloc driveway leading up to the side of the property. In addition there is a large wooden outhouse situated in the rear garden which ideally can be used as a workshop, gym or storage area. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer on this excellent family home which is in truly walk in condition.
• Lounge 27'06" x 11'09"
• Kitchen 11'08" x 8'02"
• Bedroom No. 3 9'05" x 9'01"
• Conservatory 19'02"x 8'05"
• Bedroom No. 1 12'09" x 10'02"
• Bedroom No. 2 12'09" x 8'04"
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71357561.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Village Estates, Cumbernauld. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.