2 bedroom terraced house for saleAshford Avenue, Ashford, TW15
- Excellent condition throughout
- Popular location
- Close to amenities and schools
- Large 120ft rear garden
- Double glazed
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Potential to extend into loft (stpp)
- EPC energy band rating C
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this well presented two double bedroom terraced home situated in a popular residential side road close to local amenities and Ashford high street. Benefits include: a bright living room, an impressive re fitted kitchen, large bay fronted master bedroom, further second double bedroom, and a modern three piece bathroom suite. There is an excellent size loft space allowing potential to be extended into in the future, gas central heating, double glazing and a huge rear garden measuring approximately 120ft in total length! Viewings come highly recommended by the vendor's sole agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71358017.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10101330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by S J Smith Estate Agents, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.