4 bedroom detached house for saleBROCKLESBY AVENUE, IMMINGHAM
- Beautifully presented and extended four double bedroom detached family home
- Upgraded from its original build to a high standard with Haagenson wardrobes and kitchen
- uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and security alarm system
- Hallway, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, family room, lovely kitchen/diner with granite work tops
- Landing, family bathroom and four double bedrooms with ensuite to master
- Front and rear gardens with double width driveway and integrated garage
- Viewing is highly advised to truly appreciate the quality of the home on offer, complete with Lees Carpets
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band TBC
- No Forward Chain
**Motivated Vendors looking for a quick sale** A superb four bedroom detached house which has been upgraded drastically from its original build with upgraded bathroom, ensuite and kitchen fitted by Haagensens, along with Haagensens fitted wardrobes to the bedrooms. Also extended to the rear with a lovely family room this really is a lovely family home which needs to be viewed to be appreciated. The accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and briefly comprises entrance hallway, cloakroom, living room, dining room, family room, lovely fitted dining kitchen, landing, family bathroom and four good sized bedrooms all of which could possibly accommodate a double bed if required with the master having lovely ensuite. Double width driveway to the front leading up to the integral garage. Good sized rear garden with lawn, flower borders and patio area. ** No Forward Chain ** Sensible offers considered.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71358368.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8029946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.