2 bedroom apartment for saleBelsize Avenue, London
- Exceptional Two Bedroom Raised Ground Floor Apartment
- Impressive 26' 3 x 16'6 Reception Room with High Ceilings
- Eat in Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- 17'5 x 15'11 Master Bedroom with En Suite Dressing Room & Bathroom
- Family Shower Room and Utility Room
- Direct Access to Well Maintained Communal Garden
- Conveniently Located For Easy Access To Belsize Village & Local Transport Amenities
- 125 Year Lease From December 1986
- Chain Free
A beautifully presented two bedroom apartment occupying the entire raised ground floor of this impressive semi detached Victorian residence in the heart of Belsize Park. The property benefits from approximately 1204 sq. ft. of internal accommodation and has direct access to a well maintained communal garden. Further features include: high ceilings, some period features, a stunning 26' reception room, fitted eat in kitchen, a large principal bedroom with mezzanine level en-suite bathroom, second bedroom and an additional shower room. Belsize Avenue is centrally located for convenient access to both Belsize Village and all the amenities and transport links located on Haverstock Hill (Northern Line) and Swiss Cottage (Jubilee Line).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71360434.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102601005206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hadleigh Residential, Belsize Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.