3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWarden View Gardens, Bay View, Sheerness, Kent
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- A very useful en-suite shower room
- Separate dining room or bedroom3
- A great place to retire to
- Plenty of off road parking behind double gates
- EPC energy rating D (67)
A 3 bedroom detached bungalow tucked out of the way with plenty of parking (it even has a mobility scooter shed at the back of the driveway).
This bungalow is the perfect place for anyone whom is looking to retire either now or in the future. With open countryside never too far away in Bay View this is a great place to explore or go for romantic walks perhaps wheneve you fancy. You could even take a leisurely stroll into Leysdown and enjoy some of the arcades or the beach.
Over the years this bungalow has been renovated so there is as little maintaining as possible especially outside with the block paved driveway out the back where you have a lovely size patio area ideal for sitting out in the summertime. One of the bedrooms is presently a dining room so you could either eat on your lap in the lounge, have a breakfast table in the kitchen or use the dining room yourself, your choice.
There is also a very handy en-suite shower plus a separate bathroom if you wanted to have a soak.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'9 x 11'0 (4.80m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 11'3 x 8'0 (3.43m x 2.44m)
- Utility Area: 5'4 x 4'6 (1.63m x 1.37m)
- Dining Room/bedroom 3: 7'4 x 6'8 (2.24m x 2.03m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'5 x 9'11 (3.79m x 3.02m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 6'7 x 3'3 (2.01m x 0.99m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'5 x 9'0 (3.79m x 2.75m)
- Bathroom: 6'9 x 5'6 (2.06m x 1.68m)
- Rear Garden
- Shed for Mobility Scooter
- Front Garden
- Front Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71363003.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11632680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.