4 bedroom detached house for saleMainway, Manchester, M24
- 4 BED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- HIGHLY REGARDED LOCATION
- LARGE SOUTH FACING GARDEN/PATIO
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO SHOPS AND SCHOOLS
- EASY ACCESS TO MANCHESTER AND M60
Situated on Mainway, Alkrington's most prestigious address. This lovely 4 bedroomed detached family home has good off-road parking for a number of cars on the front drive. The house is 400 yards from the local shops, and the well regarded local primary schools are just a stones throw away.
Mainway is a spacious tree lined thoroughfare with buses into Manchester City Centre and Middleton on the doorstep. Access to the M60 Motorway is minutes away.
A spacious home throughout, the downstairs comprises of, Hallway, Large Lounge, Dining Room, Play/TV Room and Large Kitchen.
Upstairs has 4 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom and a separate WC.
A large double Cellar runs under the house, ideal for storing garden and decorating equipment, toys and bikes etc.
Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout.
The house enjoys a well maintained front garden complete with lawn, flowers and trees.
At the back there is a large recently built, well fenced patio area, with lots of space for Summer BBQ's and drinks. The garden is South facing and so gets the sun during the afternoon and evening.
The back garden is surrounded by well established trees. There is a large lawned area for fun and games with the kids. Lots of space for football and cricket. The garden is edged with shrubs and flowers.
Lounge with living flame gas fire in surround. French door leading onto Patio area.
5.88m x 3.64m
Dining Room with bay window overlooking front garden
4.29m x 3.61m
Kitchen leading out to patio/garden areas.
4.77m x 3.17m
Playroom/TV lounge, adjoining kitchen
4.49m x 2.53m
4 bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes
Bedroom 1 4.28m x 3.65m
Bedroom 2 3.65m x 3.51m
Bedroom 3 3.2m x 2.59m
Bedroom 4 2.54m x 2.28m
Patio 13m x 5m
Garden 18m x 12m
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71363465.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS54260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.