3 bedroom detached house for saleHoneysuckle Cottage, Cliff Road, Hyde Park, Leeds 6
- Detached 2/3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Coach House
- Tremendous Character - Very Quirky
- Thick Stone Walls, Slate Roof, Lots Of Features
- Original Stable Doors With South Facing Aspect
- 2 First Floor & 1 Ground Floor Double Bedroom - Ground Floor Bedroom Would Make 2nd Reception Or Study/Home Office
- Spacious Lounge & Generous Dining Kitchen With Separate Utility Cupboard
- Modest Victorian Walled Garden - Some Maintenance Needed
- Parking In Adjacent Car Park
A TWO/THREE BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM, DETACHED COACH HOUSE tucked away in the heart of the leafy Hyde Park Conservation Area backwater within a mile or so of the city centre, making walking to work in town or at the universities quick and convenient. Built in Yorkshire stone with a slated roof, this quirky, yet spacious, property has accommodation on two floors, albeit with some limited headroom on the stairs which access the GALLERY LANDING. The original 'barn-style' doors remain insitu, which are south facing for those sunny, summer, days. Hyde Park Corner is a five minute walk away and provides an array of shops, cafés, supermarket and general amenities, and the location offers easy access to the popular Meanwood Valley Trail for longer walks and bike rides. Gas central heating is installed. Off-road parking is available in the car park adjacent. IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION.
*For the full brochure and further details of this property, along with "What's Special About This Area" and "Area History" please go to our website at www.moorehomesinleeds.co.uk*
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71365154.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO11104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.