2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleBeechwood Avenue, Clarkston, Glasgow
- EPC RATING BAND C
- END TERRACED BUNGALOW
- TWO BEDROOMS
- EN SUITE & FAMILY BATHROOM
- GCH & DG
A charming and beautifully presented end terraced bungalow enjoying the most attractive of outlooks to the front over open countryside.
This charming end-terraced bungalow enjoys a superb position within the ever-popular 'Beechwood' pocket and boasts all accommodation on one level with the additional advantage of attractive views to the front.
Internally, the property extends to; entrance hallway with storage, well-appointed lounge, contemporary fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets, bright conservatory to the rear, two bedrooms (one with superb en-suite wet room) and family bathroom with modern three-piece suite and overhead shower.
Further features include a system of gas central heating and double glazing whilst private garden grounds can be enjoyed to both front and rear.
This particular pocket of Clarkston has proved popular over the years due to its quiet environment, yet easy access is granted to Clarkston centre, which offers a broad ranging, list of shops and amenities, which cater for day-to-day requirements. A range of parks and recreational facilities are again available within the immediate area whilst excellent arterial roads also link in turn to motorway networks including the M77, M8, M74 and Southern Orbital.
Lounge 11' 4" x 13' 7" ( 3.45m x 4.14m )
Conservatory 8' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.62m )
Kitchen 7' 10" over units x 8' 7" max ( 2.39m over units x 2.62m max )
Bedroom One 9' 8" Max x 11' 9" Max to fitted wardrobes ( 2.95m Max x 3.58m Max to fitted wardrobes )
Bedroom Two 8' 2" x 8' 8" ( 2.49m x 2.64m )
Family Bathroom 6' 3" over bath x 8' 7" max ( 1.91m over bath x 2.62m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA104004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.