4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Fulford at Stonegate, Waingate, Linthwaite, Huddersfield, HD7
- Stylish fitted Symphony kitchen
- French doors from the dining kitchen to the rear garden
- Zanussi double oven, stainless steel hob and cooker hood
- Zanussi integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine
- En-suite and fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Downstairs WC and utility room for convenience
- PVCu double glazing and gas central heating
- Private rear garden
- Double garage
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The Fulford at Stonegate is a superb 4 bedroom detached family home complete with a detached double garage and French doors from the kitchen/dining area to the rear garden.
On the ground floor, the welcoming hallway leads through to the family dining kitchen, passing a door to the generous lounge. Towards the rear of the ground floor there is an open plan kitchen and dining area featuring stylish Symphony cupboards and integrated Zanussi appliances. Elegant French doors lead from the kitchen/dining area to the private rear garden, providing natural light to this space. Adjoining the kitchen is a convenient utility room and downstairs WC leads off the hallway.
The first floor comprises four bedrooms. The master bedroom benefits from a fitted wardrobe as well as a modern en-suite, complete with chrome downlighters. The first floor also has a family bathroom complete with Ideal Standard sanitaryware and Porcel Ceram wall tiles.
The Fulford comes complete with Almond white emulsion to all internal walls, chrome electric sockets throughout, private garden to the rear, among many other appealing features.
Welcome to Stonegate!
Surrounded by the rolling hills of the Colne Valley, Linthwaite is located just above the Peak District National Park nearby to Blackmoorfoot Reservoir, which is a wintering site for migrating wildfowl and wading birds. The village is also close to the major motorway and transport links in the north, with the M62 motorway just minutes away by car.
There are a full range of essentials in the area including local shops, hairdressers, auto servicing garages, a dentist, pharmacy, petrol stations and taxi ranks, as well as a range of restaurants and cafes. And, if you have leisure time to fill, there's a range of activities available as well as easy access to the glorious surrounding countryside.
New Kier Living homes are constructed by experienced craftsmen employing the latest modern construction methods, ensuring that each home has a high energy efficiency rating. The properties are built using materials that are aesthetically sympathetic with their surroundings, so the development 'fits' with other buildings in the village.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-71370125.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Fulford. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kier Living Northern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.