4 bedroom detached house for saleBarford Close, Norton, STOCKTON-ON-TEES
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINER
- GROUND FLOOR FOURTH BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- BRAND NEW BOILER INSTALLED 2018
- PAVING LAID IN REAR GARDEN
- POPULAR GLEBE LOCATION
An EXTENDED family home offering SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION including a ground floor bedroom with EN-SUITE. The accommodation is GAS CENTRALLY HEATED via a BOILER INSTALLED 2018 and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED. The enclosed rear garden is attractively paved along with laid to lawn area. VIEWING IS A MUST.
This wonderful four bedroomdetached family home situated in the sought after Glebe area of Norton, Stockton-On-Tees offers spacious living accommodations both internally and externally with a garage and driveway for off street parking, front and rear enclosed gardens, excellent school catchment, local ammeities and transport routes. This property is a must see and early viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front elevation
Single glazed door to front elevation
Lounge 15' 2" x 15' 1" ( 4.62m x 4.60m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, electric fireplace, TV/Telephone point and radiator
Third Reception/fourth Bedroom 10' 2" x 11' 7" ( 3.10m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, TV/Telephone point and radiator.
Ensuite - suite comprising of hand wash basin, WC, shower wet room, radiator, bidet, tiled and double glazed window to rear
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, one bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, gas/electric range cooker, stainless steel chimney cooker hood, TV point, breakfast bar, spotlight, plumbing for washing machine and door to rear garden
Stairs from lounge, loft access, storage cupboard, airing cupboard and double glazed window to side elevation
Bedroom One 8' 9" x 10' 3" ( 2.67m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fited wardrobes, TV point and radiator
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 9' 3" ( 2.64m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 6' 3" ( 2.11m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and radiator
Suite comprising of hand wash basin, WC, bath, radiator, tiled walls and double glazed window to rear elevation
Driveway, enclosed laid to lawn front garden, enclosed laid to lawn rear garden, decking area and pond
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71373923.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO107892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.