3 bedroom flat for saleOverburn Crescent, Dumbarton
- Home Report Available
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Sold As Seen
- Spacious Lounge
- GCH + DG - EPC - E
FABULOUS and LARGE 3 bedroom upper cottage flat in the heart of Dumbarton, offering FANTASTIC accommodation extending to five principal apartments comprising Hall, SPACIOUS Lounge, Good sized Kitchen, Three further double bedrooms, Bathroom. Gas CH, D/Glazing, Gardens. **SOLD AS SEEN**
Allen & Harris Estate Agents are delighted to offer onto today's open and competitive market this fabulous ex local authority upper cottage flat which offers fantastic accommodation which extends to five principal apartments and is well laid out.
The property must be viewed to be appreciated and comprises - welcoming vestibule leading into hallway with storage cupboard off. The well-proportioned lounge is carpeted and is perfect for hosting or relaxing.
The fitted kitchen has a wide array of fitted units, central heating boiler, plenty of work spaces. Two further double bedrooms are provided - both of which offer storage facilities and the bathroom has three-piece compact suite, electric shower and tiling.
Gas central heating is fitted and quality double-glazing enhances soundproofing and insulation. Outside, at the rear there is a rear garden perfect for pets or young kids.
The property does need slightly upgraded but this is mainly cosmetic. Early viewing is advised.
Lounge 16' max x 13' max ( 4.88m max x 3.96m max )
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.92m )
Bed 1 12' 1" max x 10' 7" max ( 3.68m max x 3.23m max )
Bed 2 10' 6" max x 14' 9" max ( 3.20m max x 4.50m max )
Bed 3 12' 1" max x 9' 7" max ( 3.68m max x 2.92m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT105179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.