3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Georges Drive, Ickenham, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB10
- Entrance Porch
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen
- Open Plan Reception/Dining Room
- Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Secluded Rear Garden
- Convenient Location
Beautifully presented three bedroom semi- detached family home boasting stylish and contemporary interiors throughout. Thoughtfully crafted to accommodate effortless living and set in a convenient and sought-after location close to Ickenham’s High Street and highly regarded schools.
The accommodation briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, an open plan reception/dining room extremely spacious and full of light with double doors opening out to the garden patio, a separate fully fitted modern kitchen. The first floor offers a master bedroom benefiting from fitted wardrobes and a feature bay window, two further bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom with a four piece suite.
Outside the secluded rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubbery and flower borders and a paved patio area ideal for entertaining during the summer months. To the front is a newly paved driveway offering off-street parking for multiple cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71374811.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RUS180006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Ruislip Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.