3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAylsham Drive, Ickenham, UB10
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- South-west facing garden
- Through lounge
- Off-street parking
- Close to highly regarded schools
- Well located for families
- Fitted kitchen
- Rear garden
- Short stroll from West Ruislip station
- Walking distance to local shops
This attractive and generously proportioned three bedroom semi-detached home has a stylish interior throughout. This property is located on the ever popular Brackenbury Village development in Ickenham, offering access to local shops, bus/road links and West Ruislip Central Line and British Rail Train Station. An ideal home for the growing family.
Directions - From our office in Ickenham turn right and proceed to the end of the road. Turn left onto Ickenham High Road and take the third right turn onto Aylsham Drive. The property is a short drive down at the end of the road on the right hand side.
Situation - Aylsham Drive is a popular residential cul de sac located within walking distance to both West Ruislip and Ickenham tube stations, on the Central/BR and Metropolitan / Piccadilly lines with easy access into central London, as well as the Chiltern Railway which runs from West Ruislip to Marylebone. There are a selection of shops, restaurants and pubs in Ickenham village which is nearby.
Description - Designed for practical living and with a great lifestyle on offer, the house is presented in a good condition throughout with fantastic opportunity to extend subject to the usual planning constraints. On the ground floor the entrance hall leads to a bright spacious lounge and dining area, where there is a large window overlooking the rear garden, filling the room with natural light. To the left of the through lounge is the kitchen, which offers a range of storage and appliance space. Situated to the right of the to the right of the lounge is the second reception room, accommodating both a playroom and study. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, and a third single bedroom along with a spacious family bathroom. This is an ideal family home with nothing left to do but move in, relax and enjoy.
Outside - To the front of the house is a paved driveway providing off street parking. To the rear of the property you can find the generously sized, south-west facing garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71374967.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27614209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Ickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.