2 bedroom mobile home for saleSt Hermans Caravan Estate, Hayling Island
Withdrawn from Market
- Well Presented Residential Double Static Home
- 20' Lounge/Diner
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Off road parking
- Double glazed & gas radiators
- 10' x 10' modern fitted kitchen
- Over 55's only
- Pets allowed
- Well maintained enclosed garden
- Internal viewing highly recommended
Situated just a short distance from the local shops at Eastoke corner and Hayling Island's blue flag beach! you will find this well presented, residential, double static home, situated on a self contained plot on St Hermans Caravan Estate. Pull up onto your private driveway and enter you light and spacious home. Internally the property offers a generous 20' lounge/diner, an ideal place to gather when the family come over to visit! you will also find plenty of room in the modern fitted kitchen. There are two double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and one with 'French' doors leading out onto the garden, completing the accommodation is a modern fitted shower room. Additional benefits include double glazing, gas radiators and an enclosed garden. This site has a 12 month occupancy, is offered to over 55's and would make a lovely retirement property or potentially a second home by the sea! The current owner has loved living here for the past 10 years and has maintained the home to a high level. Internal viewing highly recommended.
Off Road Parking
£1,842 per annum (including water rates) this can also be paid monthly (£153.50 per month).
Council Tax - Havant Borough Council Band A
12 Month Occupancy
Maximum of 1 dog and 1 cat.
10' 3'' x 10' 0'' (3.12m x 3.05m)
20' 0'' (Narrowing to 10'1'') x 15' 1'' (Narrowing to 9'8'')(6.09m x 4.59m)
10' 9'' x 10' 5'' (3.27m x 3.17m)
9' 9'' x 9' 0'' (2.97m x 2.74m)
Fitted wardrobes and 'French' doors leading onto the garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8540055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wainwright Estates, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.