5 bedroom terraced house for salePelham Grove, Sefton Park, Liverpool, L17
- Five Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Split into Two Self Contained Apartments
- Entrance Hallway - Double Fronted
- Four Spacious Reception Rooms
- Two Modern Fitted Kitchen Diners
- Family Bathroom Suites - Downstairs WC
- Balcony - Landscaped Rear Garden - Patio Area
- Inspection Highly Recommended
Standing proudly on Pelham Grove in the highly sought after area of Sefton Park, L17, is this traditional five bedroom double fronted mid terrace property, brought to the sales market by award winning agents Move Residential. The property is currently being used as two self contained apartments but could easily be converted back to its original condition. To the ground floor there is an entrance hallway that has been split into two which then guides you around the rest of the accommodation. To the ground floor you have the first one bedroom apartment which consists of a private entrance hallway, two reception rooms, a dining room, a fitted kitchen with a breakfast bar and a WC, as you ascend to the lower ground floor you will find one double bedroom and a three piece bathroom suite. Continuing to impress on the first floor you will find the entrance hallway to the second apartment which boasts a private balcony terrace, this apartment consists of a spacious lounge, a modern fitted kitchen diner with an integrated gas hob and oven, a double bedroom and a three piece family bathroom. Completing the interior of this beautiful home is two further bedrooms to the second floor, both enjoying plenty of natural light courtesy of Velux windows. Externally, there is a landscaped rear garden and patio area and to the front elevation there is a landscaped garden and plant and tree shrubbery.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71380147.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9443793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.