3 bedroom terraced house for salePriors Close, Kingsdown, Bristol, Somerset, BS2
- An exceptional FOUR bedroom FAMILY HOME offering panoramic views over the city
- A CONTEMPORARY TOWNHOUSE with a stylish and beautifully designed interior
- SOUTH FACING walled garden, extensive ROOF TERRACE and ALLOCATED PARKING
- Priors Close is an exclusive development situated within the heart of the city
Vendors Comment "The most difficult decision of our lives to leave this high quality, energy efficient house. Priors Close is a settled close-knit community with all the properties having their original owners. In the Kingsdown conservation area, it is within minutes of the City Centre, Clifton, the Downs and excellent secondary schools. In a very quiet and secluded location with wonderful views of Bristol and beyond."
A rare opportunity to acquire an outstanding architect designed family home located in the Kingsdown/Cotham area with breath taking views over the city below. The versatile interior is set over three floors offering on the ground level an extensive kitchen/living space with twin doors opening out to the south facing rear walled garden. In addition there is a utility room, cloakroom and storage cupboards. The spacious entrance hall offers fitted storage cupboards and opens through to the main hall and staircase which leads to the upper and ground floors. There is a shower/wet room and two double bedrooms one with a walk in wardrobe and both enjoying views over the city.
The upper floor offers a landing with access to the roof terrace, shower room and a superb master bedroom with commanding views over the city and doors lea out to the very private roof terrace.
The house is offered with allocated parking and a beautiful south facing walled garden to the rear.The house forms part of this exclusive development which is ideally situated close the heart of the city. The city’s main shopping quarter including Cabot Circus and all the central amenities are situated only a short distance away.
An excellent opportunity to live in a beautifully designed home offering superb views over the city.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN190040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.