3 bedroom terraced house for saleMounts Road, Greenhithe
- Extended Terrace House
- Three Sizable Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen And Dining Room
- Utility Room And Cloakroom
- Bathroom With Separate Shower
- Driveway For Two Cars
- Garage To Rear
- Greenhithe Train Station Near By
- Bluewater Shopping Centre Close By
- Exceptional Local Schools Within Catchment
*** GUIDE PRICE £325,000 TO £350,000 ***
LOOKING FOR A HOME WITH WOW FACTOR....? Located in the heart of Greenhithe is this fabulous EXTENDED terrace family home. The property boasts three sizable bedrooms and a large contemporary family bathroom with a separate shower cubicle. Whilst the ground floor benefits from a hallway, that leads onto a spacious lounge with a beautiful brick built log burning fireplace. The hallway also leads onto the LUXURIOUS kitchen / dining room with plenty of space for the whole family. This then allows access to the well proportioned and secluded south-west facing rear garden, with patio and lawn areas and a garage to rear. In addition there is a driveway to the front of the home, offering space for two cars.
The property is near to Knockhall Academy, Craylands and Stone St Mary's Primary Schools along with Ebbsfleet Academy Secondary School. Greenhithe, Swanscombe and Ebbsfleet International Train Stations are also close by. In addition to key local transport links, for Bluewater Shopping Centre, Dartford Crossing, the A2 and M25.
Please call Anthony Martin estate agents now to arrange a viewing. Awaiting EPC rating.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 4.14m x 3.51m (13'7 x 11'6) -
Kitchen - 5.26m x 3.38m (17'3 x 11'1) -
Dining Room - 4.88m x 3.10m (16'0 x 10'2) -
Utility Room / Cloakroom - 1.65m x 1.65m (5'5 x 5'5) -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 3.96m x 3.18m (13'0 x 10'5) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.63m x 2.82m (11'11 x 9'3) -
Bedroom 3 - 2.82m x 2.01m (9'3 x 6'7) -
Family Bathroom - 2.69m x 2.41m (8'10 x 7'11) -
Driveway To Front -
Rear Garden - 14.00m x 5.38m (45'11 x 17'8) -
Garage To Rear - 6.91m x 3.30m (22'8 x 10'10) -
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27614794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Martin Estate Agents, Greenhithe & Swanscombe - Resale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.