3 bedroom terraced house for saleFisher Street, Blackpool, FY1 3HX
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Gas Central Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- Close to Town Centre Amenities
- Ideal First Time Buy / Investment
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating E
- Description: This is a three bedroom mid terraced house situated close to Blackpool town centre and all of its amenities, transport links, as well as schools and colleges. The property briefly comprises of a hallway, lounge, kitchen/dining room and bathroom to the ground floor, and three bedrooms to the first floor. Externally there is a south facing yard to the rear. The property also benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. This would make for an ideal first time or investment purchase and is offered with no chain delay.
Location: From our Church Street office turn right, take the first right on to Buchanan Street, take the sixth right on to George Street, take the second left on to Gorton Street, take the first left on to Fisher Street.
Hallway: Stairs to front, radiator, skylight to landing.
Lounge: Approx 15'2 x 10'5 (4.62 x 3.17m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front, inset real flame gas fire in marble hearth, radiator.
Kitchen/Dining Room: Approx 11'9 x 9'6 (3.58m x 2.91m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, range of wall and base units with fitted worktops, integral electric oven and hob with extractor over, inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer, washing machine, radiator, opening to small utility area with radiator and storage.
Bathroom: Approx 8'3 x 5'3 (2.51m x 1.60m) UPVC double glazed opaque window to side, panelled bath with thermostatic shower over, low flush wc, pedestal hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, boiler.
Bedroom One: Approx 14'1 x 11'10 (4.29m x 3.61m) Two UPVC double glazed windows to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 11'8 x 8'8 (3.55m x 2.64m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three: Approx 10'3 x 8'7 (3.12m x 2.62m) UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator.
Exterior: Enclosed South facing rear yard.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71383136.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FIS35. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.