3 bedroom detached house for salePenton Avenue, Staines Upon Thames, TW18
- Three bedroom detached house
- Own driveway to attached garage
- 60ft rear garden overlooking fields
- Within 80 yards of River Thames towpath walks
- Scope to extend, subject to planning
- No onward chain
A three bedroom detached house located in a popular residential road within 80 yards of River Thames towpath walks with superb views over fields to the rear. The accommodation comprises three bedrooms, an open plan lounge / diner, conservatory, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom and bathroom. Furthermore there is a private side driveway and attached garage giving scope to extend to the side, subject to planning. Other features include a 60ft rear garden and double glazing. No onward chain. EPC rating E
Council Tax Band: F
Spelthorne Borough Council, Council Tax Band F being £2,525.70 for 2017/18
Via The Frost Partnership, 146 / 148 High Street, Staines
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71384342.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 324623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Frost Partnership, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.