3 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Yarm
- With No Onward Chain, An Impressive Grade II Listed Georgian Town House Set on the Cosmopolitan Yarm High Street
- Offering Deceptively Spacious Accommodation Set Out Over Three Floors & Improved to an Extremely High Standard
- With a Gas Central Heating System & Underfloor Heating to the Ground Floor Rooms & Some Sealed Unit Double Glazed Windows
- Refitted Breakfast Kitchen with a Good Range of Fitted Units, Built in Double Oven & Gas Hob
- Luxurious Bathroom with Attractive Bespoke Fittings Including a White Suite & Separate Shower Cubicle
- Dining Room/Bedroom Three on the Ground Floor with Two Double Bedrooms on the Second Floor
- Extensive First Floor Lounge with Jatoba Wood Flooring & Having a Pleasant Aspect Overlooking the High Street Itself
- Delightful Enclosed Patio Garden to the Rear with a Useful Workshop/Store
- Several Internet Points, Attractive Solid Wood & Tiled Flooring to Many Rooms & Tasteful Décor Throughout
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
With No Onward Chain, An Impressive Grade II Listed Georgian Town House Set on the Cosmopolitan Yarm High Street. Offering Deceptively Spacious Accommodation Set Out Over Three Floors and Improved to an Extremely High Standard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71384570.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR180039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.