3 bedroom mews house for saleSpringdale, Buxton
- Delightful townhouse benefitting from remodelled accommodation
- 3 bedrooms (master with en-suite)
- Driveway providing off road parking
- Low maintenance rear garden
- No onward chain
- Viewing highly recommended
- EPC rating: C
ENTRANCE HALLWAY Frosted double glazed door, radiator, wood effect flooring at entrance leading to carpet.
SITTING/DINING ROOM 16' 1" x 8' 8" (4.88m x 2.64m) UPVC window, radiator, single door from the hallway. TV point, double doors leading to the kitchen.
FITTED KITCHEN 9' 1" x 9' 1" (2.77m x 2.77m) Attractive range of wall and base mounted, round edged worktops, separate circular stainless steel sink units built into the worktop, stainless steel four ring gas hob, gas oven, space for dishwasher, fridge and freezer, UPVC window and laminate flooring.
UTILITY ROOM Attractive floor units, plumbing for washing machine and dryer, stainless steel sink unit, laminate floor, UPVC window and door leading to rear garden.
DOWNSTAIRS WC Extractor fan, radiator, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin.
LANDING Radiator, UPVC window, stairs to second floor.
LIVING ROOM 11' 6" x 16' 1" (3.53m x 4.93m) Two UPVC windows, radiator, TV point, doors leading to bedroom.
BEDROOM ONE 9' 5" x 14' 8" (2.87m x 4.47m) Radiator, UPVC window, doors leading to living room.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING Access to roof void, airing cupboard with wall mounted central heating boiler and water tank.
BEDROOM THREE 9' 7" x 9' 4" (2.92m x 2.84m) UPVC window, radiator, built in wardrobe.
MASTER BEDROOM 10' 5" x 16' 2'' narrowing to 12' 8" (3.23m x 3.86m) UPVC window, double glazed Velux style window, TV point, built in wardrobe.
EN SUITE Radiator, extractor fan, low flush W/C, wash hand basin, small mounted wall cupboard, and Single shower with enclosure.
BATHROOM Double glazed Velux style window, radiator, low flush W/C, wash hand basin, bath with shower and screen, wall mounted mirror cupboard and extractor fan.
EXTERNALLY To the rear of the house there is a garden, laid to lawn and artificial grass, outside tap, small storage shed, with gated rear access. To the front of the property there is parking for two cars while to the side there is access to an area of wildflower amenity land providing panoramic views over Cavendish golf course.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100900033290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wright Marshall Estate Agents, Buxton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.