2 bedroom apartment for saleThorndyke, East Kilbride
- well presented upper flat
- lovely big lounge and open plan dining
- 2 double bedrooms both with storage
- fully tiled bathroom
- modern high gloss black kitchen
- security entry and plenty of parking
Hello, are you looking for a well presented, 2 bedroom 1st floor flat, in the popular Calderwood area of East Kilbride?
Would you like it to be in walk-in condition, just ready to put your furniture down?
What about a large, open plan lounge & dining room with neutral decor, wood laminate flooring and double aspect windows?
How about a stylish kitchen with high gloss black units, contrasting wood worktops, tiled splashback and contrasting tiled flooring?
Would you like 2 well presented, double bedrooms with fitted mirror wardrobes in the main room and storage cupboard in the 2nd?
What about a big utility cupboard in the hallway which is great for storage?
How about a fully tiled family bathroom with shower over the bath, glass shower screen and contrasting tiled flooring?
Would you like communal gardens/drying area and plenty of parking?
What about gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
***FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY***
For more information on this property or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on 01355 204000.
Lounge 6.58m (21'7") x 3.28m (10'9")
Kitchen 3.71m (12'2") x 2.18m (7'2")
Bedroom 1 3.30m (10'10") x 3.15m (10'4")
Bedroom 2 3.28m (10'9") x 3.17m (10'5")
Bathroom 1.83m (6'0") x 1.73m (5'8")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.