5 bedroom detached house for saleCollege Way, Gloweth, TRURO, Cornwall
- Spacious detached house in cul de sac position
- South facing
- Close proximity to Treliske Hospital, Truro College, A30 and City Centre
- 2 reception rooms and kitchen/diner
- 6 bedrooms with master en-suite
- Double garage and driveway
- Family bathroom and ground floor cloakroom
Situated in a generous south facing, level plot in a hugely popular cul-de-sac position close to both the college and hospital, is this well presented very spacious detached modern home. The property offers 6 bedrooms, master en-suite, kitchen/diner, utility room, formal dining room, sitting room and ground floor cloakroom. Outside there is a driveway and a large double garage.
The city of Truro is the retail and commercial centre of Cornwall, with the famous Cathedral lying at its heart. The city offers a unique mix of independent shops and multiples as well as an excellent collection of art galleries, bars, restaurants, night clubs, cinema, The Hall for Cornwall and the Royal Cornwall Museum. The city is steeped in history and features many wonderful Georgian terraced streets which are rivalled only in the west by Bath. There are also a number of fine municipal gardens including Boscawen Park and Victoria Gardens, which have in the past won many awards in the Britain In Bloom competition. The city also lies at the centre of the Cornish transport network and has a mainline station to London Paddington.
This Broadland design is one of the largest properties built within this sought after and ever popular residential development, within close proximity of the hospital, Truro College, the City centre and the A30.
Situated near the head of the cul-de-sac in a tucked away position, the plot is of a generous size giving a superb, private south-facing level garden. The garden is bordered by Cornish stone walls and offers a driveway to the front along with a large double garage.
Internally the property is contemporarily decorated with new flooring throughout the downstairs and with the addition of a wood burner. The kitchen/breakfast room is a generous size with views out to the gardens, adjacent to this is the utility room. The formal dining room enjoys views over the garden and this leads through into a large sitting room, with French doors out to the gardens and features a newly fitted wood burner. The ground floor also offers bedroom six/study and the ground floor cloak room.
To the first floor you are welcomed by a spacious galleried landing, giving access to five further bedrooms - three rear facing bedrooms enjoy a lovely aspect over the gardens. The master bedroom provides an en-suite, with the two further bedrooms facing onto the cul-de-sac. Complimenting the first floor is a contemporary family bathroom.
Viewing is recommended at your earliest convenience to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer, along with gardens and the position of this lovely family home.
Property ref: 121_2555_3513008
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71394017.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3513008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.