3 bedroom terraced house for saleLambton Road, MIDDLESBROUGH
- OFF STREET PARKING
- GOOD SIZE KITCHEN/DINER
- GREAT LOCATION FOR PROXIMITY TO THE TOWN CENTRE
- GREAT STARTER HOME
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED PROPERTY SITUATED WITHIN MIDDLESBROUGH.
WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED PROPERTY SITUATED WITHIN MIDDLESBROUGH. Property benefits from off street parking and internally has been modernised throughout by its current owners. There is a good size Lounge and Kitchen/Diner and downstairs WC. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, family bathroom, and front and rear gardens. Viewing is highly recommended and an early inspection is advised. So please call today.
THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY
Main entrance is via a UPVC double glazed door which leads into the entrance hall with a doorway giving access to the downstairs cloakroom and lounge area. Radiator and stairs to the first floor landing. UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and under stairs cupboard.
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and WC which is white.
Lounge 14' 8" Max x 12' 4" Max ( 4.47m Max x 3.76m Max )
Coving to the ceiling, detailing on the ceiling and TV point. UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and one to the rear elevation, radiator and feature brick fire surround.
Kitchen 14' 5" Max x 12' 3" Max ( 4.39m Max x 3.73m Max )
UPVC double glazed door to the rear elevation, UPVC double glazed window also to rear elevation and another UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Wood effect vinyl flooring and a range of maple coloured wall and base units in a shaker style with brushed chrome handles. Space for a freestanding cooker which is gas and stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap and space for washing machine.
Split Level Landing
1st level of landing has a door way to the bathroom.
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Walls in the bathroom are tiled. Three piece suite comprising of hand basin, bath with electric shower overhead and WC. Radiator and the bathroom suite is white. There is also a vinyl floor.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" Max x 8' 5" Max ( 4.39m Max x 2.57m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" Max x 11' 1" Max ( 3.51m Max x 3.38m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and built in storage cupboard x 2
Bedroom 3 10' 5" Max x 6' 11" Max ( 3.17m Max x 2.11m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation and radiator. The room has restricted head height.
To the front elevation there is off street parking in the form of a driveway. Small enclosed garden by fencing which is laid mainly to lawn and some paved area. To the rear elevation there is a nicely laid out lawned garden which is enclosed by fencing. Also to the bottom of the garden there is a storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71394644.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.