5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBalmore Drive, Caversham
- Five bedrooms
- Magnificent private grounds
- Superb kitchen/breakfast room
- En suite to master bedroom
- Immaculate throughout
- Admired private road setting
- Striking distance of Reading Mainline Station
- Versatile accommodation
Situated in this much admired private road is this truly stunning and vastly extended five bedroomed semi-detached family house occupying magnificent and substantial grounds enjoying a high degree of privacy and backing onto woodland. Some of the property`s many benefits include a superb kitchen/breakfast room designed and installed by Kitchen Solutions with integrated Miele appliances, and a master bedroom with a beautifully appointed en-suite and enjoying spectacular views of the rear garden and Balmore Park beyond. The living accommodation is perfect for the growing family being flexible and versatile with two large reception rooms leading to a breakfast room area which gives access to the garden. Outside, a full width terrace leads to an expanse of lawn skirted and interspersed by established trees whilst the front garden affords parking for several vehicles leading to the garage. Balmore Drive is within striking distance of both Caversham and Reading centres and Reading Mainline Railway Station and also benefits from a private residents tennis court. An early viewing is strongly recommended.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents , Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.